I made some Phankids for Sam & Tucker.
Lilith & Liam are Twins (age: 16), but are very opposite from each other.
Lilith is a social Butterfly and is incredibly sweet. She often finds herself making new friends all the time and is quite popular with nearly everybody at school regardless of status. She likes to garden with Sam, but otherwise doesn’t like doing many family activities. She’d rather be out doing stuff with friends.
Liam has a short temper, but keeps to himself. He took after Sam a whole lot and has a fondness for books and horror genre video games. When his twin is out and about he tails her to make sure she doesn’t get into trouble. While she makes friends with a lot of people, he knows not to be so trusting in others. (Plus he’s just an over protective brother)
Trista (Age: 4 1/2) is your stereotypical little girl who enjoys making her daddy dress up and play tea-party with her(Which Tucker happily does, and sometimes momma Sam does too). She doesn’t have any interest in video games or gardening, but she loves fairy tales and disney movies. She likes to pretend she’s a fairy Princess and it’s difficult to get her to wear anything other than her princess dresses.
Don’t mind me. Just making more Phankids for ships that don’t get a whole lot of love.
This time it’s Kwan/Sam.
This is Shin(age:17) and Hana(age:6).
Shin doesn’t actually play on any school teams or anything. He just likes to wear his dad’s old letter-man jacket and plays football in his own free time. He also likes to write and read a lot. He hopes to be a great author some day.
Hana loves to play in dirt and spend her time outside or with the family pet. Sam would let her help with her garden, but Hana always ends up covered in dirt head to toe instead of actually caring for the plants.
But no guys, you don’t understand.
Danny didn’t even NEED the portal to be a good superhero or so be a compelling show. There’s no way the show would be boring.
Friends, let me tell you the ways;
- Normal Superhero stuff doesn’t even involve ghosts and we see Danny do those things sometimes too. Like, He stops a jewel robbery and he saved a bus from going over a cliff. Now ghosts were involved in both of those but they didn’t have to be for him to want to help out with ‘em.
- Danny would still have the powers and abilities and so, that in itself would be something he’d have to learn to deal with and control. A lot of crap could go wrong in his life with just those alone.
- A bunch of his enemies didn’t even come through the portal and not all of them were ghosts to start with.
Let me list you the enemies that did not appear via ghost portal.
- Spectra and Bertrand, ONE OF THE BETTER VILLAIN DUOS MIGHT I ADD. I mean Spectra alone posed such a threat to Danny, and she was going to /kill/ Jazz! And you can’t tell me that they used the Fenton portal to get to the living realm. Spectra shows us that she’s been going at this at tons of schools for quite some time.
- Amorpho, While not quite an enemy, this guy did cause a lot of trouble for Danny and his abilities alone were quite neat and his presence plus Spectra give us the impression that the ghosts can come from anywhere, who’s to say that the ghosts would have just stopped once the portal shut down? Trick question, they wouldn’t have stopped.
- The Guys in White. While we know that canonly Maddie and Jack would never actually want to cut Danny open and poke his insides just because he’s part ghost, These Guys in White would totally be all for it. If that’s not a good thing to use for a plot device then I don’t know what is.
- Freakshow. This guy. This guy. lemme tell you just how awesome of a villain this guy really is. While he had so much potential that they could have but didn’t use after reality trip, he was still an interesting villain in the /least/. First off, GHOST MIND CONTROLLING STAFF? omg that’s so boring right? No way that could ever make for an exciting story. Nah he’d need at least one loyal ghost on his side for that right? OH WAIT HE HAS ONE. HER NAME IS LYDIA. While most of the ghosts he controlled flew off never to be seen again, Lydia stayed right by his side. He even showed concern for her whilst in the custody of the GiW. There are a lot of headcanons based on their relationship, but I’d better move onto the next enemy.
- VLAD MASTERS/PLASMIUS. Now you CAN’T tell me that the show would be a complete bust without the portal if the MAIN ARCHENEMY didn’t even need it to appear to the hero of the story. While he kinda dropped in quality some for most of the 3rd season*coughphantomplanetcough*, he was STILL a very threatening figure in Danny’s life. And he cause most of Danny’s troubles throughout the series. Such as the mess with the million dollar ghost. Although with the Fenton Portal shut down, who’s to say Vlad still wouldn’t try to take it and make it work again for himself?
- Valerie Gray. Okay, so She counts as a friend and an enemy. and at one point even a canon girl friend. Even if some of you try to forget that part of her. She makes for a good plot device in and of herself. They could have done a whole lot more episodes with her in it, they just chose not to.
One more point that I’d like to bring up is, Dani’s creation had nothing to do with the ghost portal and so she could still have shown up down the line in the show if the portal wasn’t up and running.
Good day and good night to you all.
Ronny/ron! I wanted to do more for him and decided to keep the design simple >n>
Anyway mini profile thing.
Name: Ronald Manning
Nickname : Ronny and ron
Age: 12 to 13 pending
About: Ron is a fairly average child for the most part, he a sweet tempered kid who finds himself entertained by observation more than joining in. He does take great joy in his hobbies of star gazing and of course looking for the famous ghost girl. From the moment he first caught sight of her ron became her biggest fan, admiring both her and her heroic actions.
-he’s basically a giant dork who admires Dani a lot
-she prompted his interest in ghosts and ghost behaviour.
-He made that hoodie decal on his own and his mom had it made into a patch for him.
-He has a poor sense of danger and often doesn’t know when to turn and run.
If anyone wants to know more please ask ;u; I hope to draw more of him. All art and such belongs to me~
while i was showering earlier today, i was thinking about how danny had to “stop all the ghosts that were coming through”
and i thought, “why didn’t danny just turn the portal off?”
There have been several posts regarding Danny’s intangibility. I have a headcannon about the physics behind it and stuff.
In the first few episodes of the show Danny can be seen getting knocked in to several walls, and getting half phased in to them while the rest of him seems to be tangible. It doesn’t seem to be voluntary, so it makes me think that there is some sort of reaction at a molecular level that makes it impossible to phase in to objects while phasing through them.
I think that perhaps when Ghosts go intangible then it is really a form of altering how their molecules are bonded. Instead of there being a chemical bond between their atoms maybe it becomes a form of chemical resistant magnetic bond that attracts to itself and repels bonding to other foreign molecules for as long as it is in another object. The reaction ends when the ghostly molecules leave an object unless the ghost keeps it activated. And non-ghostly objects that become activated like that also retain the charge until the molecules are all touching again, like when you have a static charge until you touch metal.
It is possible to be phased half in and out of objects like Fright Knight where Danny phased his arm through the floor and grabbed on to the pipe on the other side, but his arm was still intangible and wasn’t causing him any pain like he was merged with the floor.
I dunno. I am no molecular scientist, but if ghosts could just control their molecules magnetism somehow they could make them slip through objects without sticking to them, like how the Flash can vibrate his molecules through solid objects.
The Fantasma Flower
I originally made this flower up for something the ghosts to have that was pretty and wouldn’t HURT THEM IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE.
But as time went on I built more onto it to make it more interesting and to give some sort of way to counteract the Blood Blossoms.
Fantasma flowers are rare in /most/ parts of the ghost zone but they grow in abundance in the few places that they do pop up. It has a lot to do with the way the ectoplasm flows in that part of the GZ. Some notable areas they grow are Pandora, and Dora the dragon ghost’s lairs.
In the realm of the living these flowers are even rarer, but do grow in places that hold Spirits in a high regard and respect. Usually around temples and shrines. This is because Specters & Spirits frequent these places often.
Fantasma Flowers are highly sought after because they can ward off the effects of Blood Blossoms and take a very long time to wilt, about a decade or two to be exact. When Ingested by a ghost who is suffering from injuries (sustained by Blood Blossoms, ghost hunters, and/or other ghosts) the wound will heal up very quickly no matter the severity.
Children are encouraged to make flower crowns and necklaces of these flowers and they often give them to loved ones or friends as a good luck charm.
Ok, so “funny” story…
A couple of years ago, the room I was renting was sort of haunted. Bad vibes, bad dreams, creepy shadows, movement seen from the corner of my eye, sudden energy loss, falling objects, weird noises… and we’re talking about a really small room. So small it didn’t even have a closet.
One day, I told a friend about these creepy things going on, trying to make some sense of it (me being a skeptic and all). He recommended that I put a red and white flower in the room. Why? Turns out, the red flower (any kind: carnation, rose, etc…) would deflect any bad energies, while the white flower would cleanse or bring the light/good energies into the room. Long story short: both flowers died within the following 6 hours of putting them in water due to the horrible energy in the room. I had to try this two more times for the flowers to finally last more than a week, meaning the energy was clean or good again.
As an additional note, if there are “good vibes/energies”, white flowers can augment the effect and let the energy grow, creating a peaceful atmosphere.
I know these Fantasma Flowers are blue, but I couldn’t help associating the idea a bit: what if we could use the same effects of the white flowers to describe its power?
For example, if a ghost/spirit/specter is projecting a good or positive energy (like, say, love, happiness, kindness, selflessness, etc…), the flower would expand that energy and therefore allow it to heal faster and thrive in its presence.
Blood Blossoms, like the red flowers, would hurt any ghost since ectoplasm is in itself some sort of dark substance (not in its aspect, of course). Since it will try to repel and protect from darkness, it will create a barrier to keep any ghost at a distance. If a ghost is projecting a bad aura, or is projecting negative emotions, such as great stress (like Danny in Infinite Realms), it can become particularly harmful.
Ok, maybe I’ve been thinking too much about this…
I like this a lot :’> It would be a nice add on to these flowers.
The flower part of the fantasma flower is blue, but the stem is white if that helps any u w u
part of me kind of wants a spinoff with her nomading around and getting the hang of her powers and fighting ghosts and stuff maaan MAAN